AMALFI COAST TOUR WITH PRIVATE DRIVERHalf or Full-day
- Duration: Approximately from 5 to 8 hours (full-day) based on your needs and time contraints
- Weather conditions: The tour takes places rain or shine.
- Availability: Everyday
- Dressing code: Comfortable. No high-heels. Bring a hat in the hot summer days
- Meeting point: It will be specified after booking.
- Private driver and new vehicle: A private driver will be exclusively at your service!
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Picures are allowed almost everywhere! Bring a plastic bottle of water.
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
Breathtaking Italian vistas!
Our latest jaunt is the breathtaking Amalfi Coast Tour. Let our accomplished English-speaking guide meet you at your hotel or cruise ship for an exhilarating drive along the corniche (cliffside) road to remember forever!
From the Sorrento Peninsula, we’ll look out over the cliffs to majestic Mt. Vesuvius and the turquoise Bay of Naples. This exquisite view has inspired popes and kings and is the backdrop for many a romantic story.
The world-renowned Amalfi Drive is our route over the beautiful peninsular terrain from Sorrento to Amalfi. Hide-away terraced villages dot the landscape amid lush foliage, for spectacular photo opportunities. Along this ancient Roman road we’ll pass the quaint communes of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini.
When we reach the summit above Positano, we’ll take advantage of an incredible vantage point for a panoramic view of the town and shoreline below. Our descent is through the pedestrian area, for a close-up view of this stunning seaside town. Once a thriving maritime port, Positano gained popularity with travelers after a mention in a ‘50s Steinbeck novel. Today’s tourists can enjoy a Limoncello on the beach and visits to Santa Maria Assunta with its mysterious black Madonna.
Our next destination is the main coastal town of Amalfi. Here in the Piazza del Duomo is the Duomo di Amalfi. This cathedral dates to the 9th Century and contains relics of St. Andrew the Apostle.
The historic town of Ravello is the final stop on our tour. From this lovely location you’ll marvel at the commanding view of the Mediterranean shoreline. With winding lanes and plentiful gardens, you’ll understand why artists have flocked to this inspiring rustic enclave over the centuries. Here you may visit the Duomo di Ravello in the lovely Piazza del Vescovado. The structure is a treasure trove of history that dates to the year 1087.
Contact us for more info and to book your tours