ROME FULL-DAY TourFull-day
- Duration: Approximately 7 hours (full-day)
- Weather conditions: The tour takes places rain or shine.
- Availability: Everyday
- Dressing code: Comfortable. No high-heels. Bring a hat in the hot summer days. Do not wear sleeveless shirt or shorts above your knees.
- Meeting point: It will be specified after booking.
- No lines policy: You will not be standing in the entrance line and you will have a great guide only for you!
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Picures are allowed almost everywhere! Bring a plastic bottle of water.
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
Rome is the most beautiful city in the world, home of the Catholic church and capital of Italy. There are countless monuments and artworks and visitors are never able to see them all.
We made a selection for you, a full-day private guided tour that includes the highlights of Rome. On your own you would lose time, energy and money getting invischiato in traffic, long line, tourist traps and less worth sites.
Our guide will take you through the Ancient ruins to see the Colosseum (inside, no lines!) the Roman Forum, the Capitol hill, piazza Venezia, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, piazza Navona, the Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's masterpieces, the Basilica of St. Peter and much more.
You can grab a slices of pizza, panini, pastries, gelato and other snacks for lunch or you can sit in a local restaurant to enjoy a true local meal.
This tour offers you the best of Rome in one full-day and it is really worth taking it if you do not spend long time in the city. You will love it!
Contact us for more info and to book your tours