VESUVIUS FULL-DAY TourFull-day
- Duration: 6 hours (full-day)
- Weather conditions: The tour takes places rain or shine.
- Availability: Everyday
- Dressing code: Comfortable. No high-heels. Bring a hat in the hot summer days
- Meeting point: It will be specified after booking.
- No lines policy: You will not be standing in the entrance line and you will have a great guide only for you!
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Picures are allowed almost everywhere! Bring a plastic bottle of water.
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
A driver with a mercedes minivan will wait for you directly at the hotel or at the pier of the ship with a sign showing your name and you will drive to Pompeii or Herculaneum (your choice) where you will meet your top-rated local guide to start your visit.
Our guides are professional and licensed and will take you to the theaters, the thermal baths, the pleasure houses and much more…You will learn how the roman enjoy their free time, how their houses were decorated and their lifestyle in general.
You will breath the authentic Ancient Roman atmosphere by travelling back to the past. After the visit you will reach the most important maker of Lachrima Christi wine, Mr. Maurizio Russo on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius with the enchanting view of the bay of Naples . Indeed, this wine farm is located just few hundred metres below the peak of the Volcano Vesuvius.
Here you will have a classic Italian lunch that includes bruschette with fresh tomatoes and olive oil served with salami and cheeses, accompanied with a glass of white and rosee Lacryma Christi. Then, spaghetti will be served with little hill cherry tomatos…it is their speciality ( spaghetti made by one of the most important pasta maker in Naples , the Setaro Brothers) .
Two different red wines will be tested together with the pasta. Last but not least, you will taste a classic Neapolitan cake with a sparkling wine. Grappa made with apricots will complete your unforgettable meal.
After this nice break, the excursion will continue throught the Vesuvius National Park and reach the top of the mountain to the entrance of the crater...the mouth of the most dangerous volcano in the world! Bring your cameras…the view will be breathtaking!
Contact us for more info and to book your tours